Joining is easy and can be done at any time of the year! The Dallas & Suburban Alpha Phi Alumnae Chapter welcomes Alpha Phis from all over the Dallas and suburban area.
What are dues used for? Your dues enable us to offer interesting and fun programming for members all year long, allow us to support the Foundation, offer collegiate support, and sustain our website and social media platforms. Most importantly, your dues allow us to maintain and grow the chapter as well as provide the most benefits possible to our local Alpha Phi sisters.
What’s in it for me? Meet new friends & make lasting memories, leadership opportunities, networking & career opportunities, volunteer opportunities, legacy for daughter & relatives, growth in character, informative programming, and fun!
I already paid my International Dues. Does that mean I do not have to pay dues for an alumnae chapter? International dues are actually separate from alumnae chapter dues. They contribute to the Fraternity as a whole. Alumnae chapters have their own separate dues in order to help fund events, social programs, collegiate support, social media, and fundraising.
How much are annual dues? There are two (2) levels of membership for alumnae:
- Silver Level: $35.00 – For alumnae participating in Alumnae Chapter events.
- Bordeaux Level: $50.00 – For alumnae wishing to contribute to collegiate support, philanthropy and community outreach for the Alumnae Chapter.
How do I pay my dues? There are three (3) options to pay your Alumnae Chapter dues:
- Mail your dues check made payable to “Alpha Phi Dallas Alumnae” to: Ruth Henson, Treasurer | 6519 Missy Drive, Dallas, TX 75252.
- Venmo @APhiDallasTreasurer https://venmo.com/APhiDallasTreasurer
- Pay your dues online via Paypal
|Please click on the PayPal logo below to pay your Dallas & Suburban Alpha Phi Dues|
Note: You will need to enter your dues amount manually in the donation amount. Please include your name with your payment by clicking on “Add special instructions to the seller”.